The solution is very simple here,
If you have a display area on your printer then you would be easily able to locate your IP address, different printers have different ways to print config, check your manual and I am sure you'll find it, otherwise let me do it for you, but you'll have to provide me with the exact model
number and brand of the printer.
After you are done with all that, you can try these:
- hit the windows logo key on your keyboard and type 'Printers' select it and then Click 'Add a Printer'
- Then goto Add Printer Wizard and select Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- Choose a network printer - click The printer that I want isn't listed
- now on 'Find a printer by TCP/IP address' select how to find the printer that you want to use and then click NExt
- complete the procedure and - click Finish.
This should be it, let us know, should you need any more guidance or assistance regarding this issue, thank you